100% Full Tuition Grant Scholarship Program
Bringing the dream of a college education closer to reality is what the City of Corpus Christi Employee Education Assistance Programs help fund. As the cost to attend colleges and universities continue to rise, the City is dedicated to supporting a range of opportunities to ensure our employees have the chance to pursue higher education.
Through a partnership with Ashford University’s Forbes School of Business when possible, the City of Corpus Christi makes the best effort to provide our employees with the Full Tuition Grant Scholarship – a 100% scholarship program for Undergraduate commitment of 7-10 courses per year and Graduate Student commitment of 5-8 courses exclusively for employees of the City of Corpus Christi.
This program does not support doctoral programs.
Eligibility for Consideration:
- Must be a City of Corpus Christi employee employed in a full-time budgeted position.
- Must be a City of Corpus Christi employee in good standing with their department and the City organization as determined by Human Resources employee records.
- Applicant must be a new student at Ashford University.
- Applicant must register and complete a minimum number of courses: Undergraduate committment is 7-10 courses. Graduate Student committment is 5-8 courses.
Scholarship Deadlines + Timeline
- February 22, 2019 – March 18, 2019: Scholarship Advertisement
- March 7, 2019 at 12pm CST: Webinar For Q&A: Register here…>>
- March 8, 2019 at 12pm CST: Webinar For Q&A: Register here…>>
- March 18, 2019, at 10:00am CST: Scholarship Deadline
- March 19 – March 31, 2019: Scholarship Interest Form Processing and Distribution to Selection Panel
- April 15, 2019: All Applicants are notified of the status of their application via email
- April 25, 2019: Scholarship recipients must accept/decline their award and submit required documentation