THE ELITE ACADEMY
For all employees.
You have a vision to implement. Some may call it a transformation; others classify it as a realignment. Whatever you call it, it needs to be accomplished with excellence.
Through each of these courses and online access, you will learn powerful concepts and leave with tools and skills to help support and lead here at the City.
The Elite Academy will prepare high-potential individuals, project leaders, and informal leaders to take on significant leadership roles and responsibilities. To accommodate the varied schedules of all employees at the City of Corpus Christi, and because each course is a classroom training, The Learning Institute offers two Elite Academy cycles each year.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE
Admission into the Academy requires the following:
- Must be a City of Corpus Christi Employee, and
- Must have permission from your Supervisor or Manager to attend this training.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Apply for admission by registering below.
2. Complete all the assigned training courses.
4. After completing all the courses you will graduate from the academy.
- Leading at the Speed of Trust (4 hours)
- Project Management (8 hours)
- Communication Advantage (8 hours)
- Managing Millennials (4 hours)
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People (8 hours)