The City of Corpus Christi’s Employee Performance Management Process is designed to:
- Communicate employee performance expectations and measure performance;
- Document and recognize superior employee performance;
- Continuously improve organizational employee performance to ensure that the City of Corpus Christi is the benchmark among Texas cities.
To encourage exceptional employee performance of the City employees it is important for supervisors to:
- Lead by example. Meet with direct reports regularly throughout the cycle to establish expectations, identify and provide training and support, evaluate progress and document results;
- Ensure that managers and supervisors demonstrate and communicate this example throughout the organization;
- Ensure that end of year ratings are well documented, consistent throughout the organization and submitted for all employees in a timely manner.
TIMELINE FOR PERFORMANCE EVALUATIONS
Observable dates of employee performance are: October 1, 2020 – September 30, 2021
- Evaluation process begins: October 1, 2021
- Evaluation process ends: January 7th, 2022
- See Annual Performance Evaluation Process infographic for key dates
100 PAY PLAN WEBINAR FY-2021
200 & 300 PAY PLAN WEBINAR - FY 2021
MERIT BUDGET SPREADSHEET WEBINAR - FY 2021
Please Note: The City of Corpus Christi has an online performance appraisal process for 100 pay plan employees (Non-Exempt). This paper review form linked below is provided to you as a reference. Please contact us for instructions on how to complete your final review form using our online system (INFOR Manager Space) or feel free to watch the instructional video above for the 100 pay plan.