FY 2022 Performance Evaluations
The City of Corpus Christi’s Employee Performance Management Process is designed to:
- Communicate employee performance expectations and measure performance;
- Document and recognize superior employee performance;
- Continuously improve organizational employee performance to ensure that the City of Corpus Christi is the benchmark among Texas cities.
To encourage exceptional employee performance of the City employees it is important for supervisors to:
- Lead by example. Meet with direct reports regularly throughout the cycle to establish expectations, identify and provide training and support, evaluate progress and document results;
- Ensure that managers and supervisors demonstrate and communicate this example throughout the organization;
- Ensure that end of year ratings are well documented, consistent throughout the organization and submitted for all employees in a timely manner.
PROCEDURES FOR FY 2022 PERFORMANCE EVALUATIONS
- Observable dates of employee performance are: October 1st, 2021 – September 30th, 2022
- Evaluation process begins: October 1st, 2022
- The City will utilize the following employee performance evaluation forms for FY 2022
- 100 Pay Plan Employee Form
- 200 Pay Plan Non-Supervisor Form
- 200 Pay Plan Supervisor Form
- 300 Pay Plan (Executive) Form
- Employee Self Assessment Form (Optional Form)
HR Liaison, Supervisor, or Designee will utilize the form below to upload the employee performance evaluation to the Human Resources Department for processing to the employee record.