100% Full Tuition Grant Program
Bringing the dream of a college education closer to reality is what the City of Corpus Christi Employee Education Assistance Programs helps fund.
The City is dedicated to supporting a range of opportunities to ensure our employees have the chance to pursue higher education.
Through our partnership with the University of Arizona Global Campus’s Forbes School of Business & Technology, the City of Corpus Christi makes the best effort to provide our employees with the Full Tuition Grant – a program that covers 100% of required education expenses for first year students.
The Full Tuition Grant includes a commitment of 7-10 courses per year for Undergraduate programs and a commitment of 5-8 courses for Master’s programs. Please note that the Full Tuition Grant does not support doctoral programs. For more information or to register for an upcoming live webinar, visit the City’s dedicated UAGC landing page.
Eligibility for Consideration:
- Must be a City of Corpus Christi employee employed in a full-time budgeted, permanent position.
- Must be a City of Corpus Christi employee in good standing with their department and the City organization as determined by Human Resources employee records.
- Applicant must have supervisor approval.
- Applicant must be a NEW student at University of Arizona Global Campus.
- Applicant must register and complete a minimum number of courses: Undergraduate Student commitment is 7-10 courses. Graduate Student commitment is 5-8 courses.
Scholarship Application Timeline
Application Window: October 14th, 2022 -November 14th, 2022
Selection Committee Review: November 15th, 2022 -November 19th, 2022
Selection Announcement: Week of November 29th, 2022