100% Full Tuition Grant Scholarship Program
Bringing the dream of a college education closer to reality is what the City of Corpus Christi Employee Education Assistance Programs helps fund.
The City is dedicated to supporting a range of opportunities to ensure our employees have the chance to pursue higher education.
Through a partnership with University of Arizona Global Campus’s Forbes School of Business, the City of Corpus Christi makes the best effort to provide our employees with the Full Tuition Grant Scholarship – a 100% scholarship for first year students.
The Scholarship includes a commitment of 7-10 courses per year for Undergraduate programs and a commitment of 5-8 courses for Graduate programs.
This program does not support doctoral programs.
Eligibility for Consideration:
- Must be a City of Corpus Christi employee employed in a full-time budgeted, permanent position.
- Must be a City of Corpus Christi employee in good standing with their department and the City organization as determined by Human Resources employee records.
- Applicant must have supervisor approval.
- Applicant must be a NEW student at University of Arizona Global Campus.
- Applicant must register and complete a minimum number of courses: Undergraduate Student commitment is 7-10 courses. Graduate Student commitment is 5-8 courses.
Scholarship Application Timeline
Application Window: October 14th, 2021-November 14th, 2021
Selection Committee Review: November 15th, 2021-November 19th, 2021
Selection Announcement: Week of November 29th, 2021